CSH is offering 8 weeks of FREE parenting classes. These classes are open to the PUBLIC to provide information on positive parent-child relationships. The parenting classes strives to help as many parents gain the education they need to improve their relationships and communications skills with their kids regardless of their age. This is a great opportunity for parents to drop in just for one hour a week to absorb information on how to become a better parent. As a group, parents will learn together and be able to share their troubles and concerns on raising their kids.
Come and learn about the following topics
1. The impact of immigration on parenting
2. Mindful parenting skills and self care
3. Understanding child psychological development and emotional needs
4. Effective communication skills/ How to make your children talk to you?
5. What is ACS? The negative impacts of physical punishment.
6. Teenage rebellion/Teenage Identification
7. Satellite Babies
Classes are held on Thursdays morning from 12-1PM starting March 30th, 2017.
Location: 6304 58th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11220
Call in to register for our next parenting class series. Please look at our new announcement for the flyers and dates of our Spring classes.
- Please see our press conference in the Epoch Times newspaper
- Watch Us on NTDTV.